Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Two down, just a few more to go...


I took complete advantage of my family coming into town for spring break, and have been powering through painting bedrooms. After a few days of lovely kid-sitting from both my parents as well as my mother and father in law, I made some headway: Coleman's room and the guest room are painted!

Here's the before of Coleman's room:



Here it is "After":

And another with his "bunker" beds (he calls them that)...one of the many bribes in our move to Yakima:


The guest room before:


The after photo is still to come. Stay tuned. Now...on to the kitchen (with help from my lovely sisters!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, what an amazing transformation on both kid's bedrooms, can't wait to see it this Sunday.
    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele! Now you've seen it all. :)

    ReplyDelete